Return to Fairy Glen

Happy Sunday! It’s Jeanette here and it is my turn to share some sugar sweetness with you.

My card today features another of the sweet digital images from the Return to Fairy Glen line. This one is called Story Teller.

DSC_9442

My image was colored with Copic markers and then I added the background with Prismacolor pencils and blended them with Gamsol. I then took my white Sharpie poster paint pen and added in the white dots.

DSC_9444

The Story Teller image I used is available –>HERE as a digital download. You will also find tons of other fabulous rubber and digital images at Funky Kits. Just click on the logo below:

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/

 

Be sure to check out the Sugar Bowl challenge with a fun theme of Anything Goes challenge and we would love to see you over at our Sugar Nellie Facebook page!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Becky Peterson said...

I love the white dots in the background...adds so much dimension. Sweet!

Casey-Diane said...

You are sooooooooo skilled and TALENTED!! I really love your creations!! I hope to see your stuff all over Facebook. Really surprised you don't have a TON of followers and comments...I am going to spread the word!!