Pink Princess!

Good Morning!
It's Natalie here today to welcome you all into February with a girly pink card!
If you can remember I used this stamp a few weeks ago, but I couldn't resist inking her up again this week.




 INGREDIENTS -
Sugar Nellie 'Princess' Scrapberry Rubber Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Rose Die by Wild Rose Studio
Nestabilities
Ribbon, Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


 INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, R11, R20, BG93, BG96, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie what a gorgeous card I love the image as it's so cute.
And the colours and the design are beautiful. xx
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Sheila said...

Oh I adore this card! Isn't she just so cute? Fab soft look X

ednamburgess said...

Your stamps and cards are the cutest. Would love to order some, but between the postage and the money exchange it's just to expensive. Can I buy them any place in the United States?
Edna Burgess