Wish Upon A Star...

Hi All

Christine here with you today... and I'm back amongst my favourite creatures... the fairies!



Today I've used 'Wish Upon a Star' - she has to be one of my favourite fairy images - as I've used her quite often!  This time I wanted to use pink (unusual for me - NOT!) - but I wanted to keep the pink very delicate... so brought out the colour by shading around the image, rather than colouring the image strongly itself.  


She's coloured with Copics...  and I've used a Marianne Craftables Die and a Noor Design border die.  Pop over to my blog HERE for more details.

'Wish upon a Star' is available as a digi image from Funky Kits by clicking on the link below which will take you straight there....




Thanks for looking today - do call by tomorrow to see more gorgeous inspiration... 

Hope you have a lovely day..

Christine xx

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful! X

Diane said...

Wow what a stunning design.

Hugs Diane