Fleur



Good morning, Fi here and my scheduled Wednesday post!

So for today's card I'm afraid it is very plain and simple as the colouring has taken almost since my last posting...very time consuming but I find it very therapeutic....still need practice though!!

This stamp is called "Fleur" and is from the Leanne Ellis range at Sugar Nellie!




I coloured Fleur with Derwent Inktense pencils....I am loving them!  The paper is from the Evergreen collection from Basic Grey which I layered onto kraft card. Did my usual doodling... The message has been in my stash forever but is from Stampin Up.

So does anybody have any tips for the inktense pencils??

Now sure how you can use them with digis but they are perfect with the rubber at Sugar Nellie...oh and I did hear there was rubber burning in the house of Sugar on Monday.....but the lovely Kate informed us it was a new delivery of rubber stamps....watch this space!!


Pop back for more sugar inspiration tomorrow.



Fi
x

No comments: