SOS

Hello my lovelies, hope your week has been peaceful. 
I'm running around like a wild haggis this week. Covering for staff holidays in the store, keeping house, lots of league stuff to do with my parents and a new venture I'm ready to tackle next month. One day off a week is not enough to catch up on washing etc. 

The DT have two batches of art this week, part two of Furry a Friends. Some really cute images with Bramble , Brodie and Jelly.  I hope to post these out to our guests this week too.

The other art is a partnership with All Dressed Up, woooopppppie! Wendy has been working on some new art for us to promote and , wait for it, rubber!  You will hear more about that very soon. 

ADU DT will be working with Sugar Nellie DT on a blog hope to show case the digital designs.

Computer problems . two computers down and it's time for an upgrade I think. But my computer mans away for the weekend, where's the man when you need him!

Off out now to fill up the fridge and take the children to see my father who's not been good this week. 
Have a peaceful weekend and I look forward to seeing you over on our FB page.
Karen

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the All Dressed Up images!! Can't wait to see them.

Sue said...

All sounds very exciting!
I am really looking forward to seeing the new images, no doubt I will be buying one or two so I can use them for my Sugar Bowl DT cards!
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Can't wait to see the new furry friends, love them and love ADU too. Printed two of their images off today for an order. Hope your Dad is better soon x