Little Princess

Hellooo and good morning to you all.
 
Janine here today to share my Thursday card with you. This week I'm showing off the fabulous new stamps from Scrapberry's - the range is available from Funkykits. The cutie I've used today is called 'Little Princess', she was such a dream to colour and I love how her dress turned out.
 


I decided to use my new Silhouette machine made an inverted frame cutting out the word 'Beautiful' from the top layer of the cardstock. I coloured this little sweet heart with my Copic pens and added a little glitter and some handmade flowers to finish her off.  Full details can be found on my blog here.
 
I hope you like my little creation, next week it's Christine's turn so I'll see you again in 2 weeks.
 
Hugs
 
 x Janine x 

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Oh my goodness, Janine, she is beeeeeeeeeeeeutiful hun! Such a pretty image and so beautifully coloured. Love her! xx