Enjoy Your Trip....

Hi everyone...
Its Lynne here today! So...is anyone going away anywhere nice on holiday this summer?? If so, then this card is just for you!
This is one of the new Scrapberry Stamps called "Enjoy Your Trip!" which you can buy from the Funky Kits Store! These stamps are a bargain...you must check them out!


I have used Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils to colour my stamp. My papers are New Bloom from First Edition. I have used Tim Holtz Mini Film Strip die and a couple Marianne Design Flourishes.
I have embellished with some flowers, twine, tulle, a little button and some pearls. 

This sentiment comes with the stamp. 
You actually get a few sentiments and accessories with each of these Scrapberry Stamps..what a bonus!


You can find more info on my blog HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and tomorrow Fi will be here with another of her stunning creations!
See you soon,

Hugs
Lynne xxxx

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous layout and colours, love this image