Birthday Princess...


Hi everyone, its Lynne here with you today! I hope your all had a gorgeous weekend and enjoying all this beautiful weather. On Saturday my eldest Son had the pleasure of taking part in the Queens Baton Relay! He was chosen to be a baton bearer for all his volunteer work he does so we were very proud parents and had a lovely day!

So onto my card.... today i have used the gorgeous "Birthday Princess". You will find this little sweetie over at the Funky Kits store.


Birthday Princess was coloured using Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils.
I used Floral Pavilion papers from First Edition. The flower is a Cuttlebug die which i paired with Marianne Design flourishes and some Memory Box Delightful Butterflies.
To embellish my card i used lace, ribbon, some heart shaped buttons then i made a little decorative pin to finish off!


You can find more over on my blog HERE!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Fi will be here tomorrow with another of her gorgeous creations!

Take Care,
Lynne xx

1 comment:

Amandah said...

Ahhh, this is SO pretty!