Candy Pip ---

Good morning everyone, Janine here, I hope you're all enjoying the start of the lovely spring weather -- I know I am :-)

Here's my card for this week and I thought I would let the gorgeous spring weather inspired me - so I thought I would go bright and cheery with a purple and lilac combo. So here's a little 5" x 5" card using a sweet Sugar Nellie stamp available from Funkykits. This little sweetie is called 'Candy Pip', isn't she a cutie. I stamped and coloured her in with my Copic pens 3 times, fussy cut her out and then layered her up.  All the other elements on my card have been die cut using Tonic and MFT Blueprint dies -- these were then mounted onto foam tape to give dimension and added to the card.  Full details can be found on my blog here.
 
We also have a monthly challenge over at the Sugar Bowl so why not join us - we'd love to see you. The theme for Challenge 115 is 'April Showers Bring May Flowers'. But remember to use your Sugar Nellie stamp.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: