What's going on at Creative Boutique?

Good morning!

It's a cold morning here in Oldmeldrum but at least it's not snowing today! All the baking for the cafe is almost done, just a few more scones to make and then into prep for tonight's class.

This is the first time we have had an evening class since we took a break for the festive period so I'm looking forward to seeing the ladies and getting back into the swing of things. I thought I might even get to join in but there are no spaces for me :( Fiona has made some beautiful pink girly cards for this months classes and of course a few butterflies make an appearance (you Aberdeenshire ladies just can't get enough if them!)

We have another few classes in the pipe line with another fab crafty lady. I am hoping to run some papercrafting classes that doesn't involve making cards. We also have some plans for some technique workshops. No dates in the diary for any demos. I think these are on the way out as they have been done time and time agin. What are your thoughts?

Katie

No comments: