Being Together

Good morning to all of you.  Happy Thanksgiving to those of you that celebrate this holiday!  Today I am coloring one of our new fairies from the Return to Winter Wonderland collection.


This beautiful fairy is Time Together and isn't she just precious?  I love all the new fairies in this collection, such pretty faces and I love their little outfits too.  I colored her with my copics and colored pencils and added lots of sparkle.  Not many embellishments on this card because I wanted the fairy to be the focal point.  The sentiment is Crafty Impressions' Warm Winter Wishes.  You can find both the fairy and the sentiment at Funky Kits.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita   

5 comments:

Fanny DG said...

Wonderful, it's so cute!!!

Jane said...

I love these new stamps and this card is just gorgeous x

Shazza said...

this is beautiful x

Daniele said...

so pretty, love the colour combo
hugs

Helen in the UK said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the image and your gorgeous colouring :)