Santa's Little Helpers!

Hey there all you sugar lovers!! Pat Frank here! Ahem...y'know what? It's Monday...and, at least for this week, it's still my Monday! It's true! There are some changes coming...so this will be my last Monday here at Sugar Nellie!

'Cuz I'm just moving to Wednesdays! hehe! Got'cha!

Okey dokey...I have a new Christmas Card to share with you!
Ho ho ho...what'cha think?
Isn't this the cutest little Santa Claus?! He's from the "Home Grown" digital collection of Sugar Nellie images. The image is called "Winter Wonders - Little Helpers"... and is available HERE at Funky Kits.

Here's a close-up of this jolly ol' fella...
I colored this image with Shin Han and Copic Sketch markers...then added a little colored pencil!

Here's another sort of "artsy" photo...
Now...if you'd like more info on this card plus a look at a couple of additional pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

And that's it for me! But, I'll see you again soon! Have a fabulous week!! Hugs...

1 comment:

angeljakki said...

Such a cute stamp and lovely card x