"Peek-a-Boo" Birthday...

Hap-hap-happy Monday, sweet friends! Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! Today's card is a fun (and cute, I think!) birthday card...
 

This sweet little stamp is called "Peek-a-Boo" and is from Sugar Nellie's "Home Grown" collection! It's available HERE at Funky Kits.

As always, I colored this image with Copic Sketch markers...then deepened the shading a bit with colored pencils! I love the sheerness of Copics for things like those overlapping balloons! Here's a bit of an angled photo...kind of "artsy," wouldn't you agree?!


If you'd like more info on this project plus a look at a couple of additional pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

And, that's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Have a fabulous week!! Hugs...

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous, think I NEED this stamp! Hugs Jane x