Eye Candy ♥

Good Morning Sugar Addicts :)

I know you loved the blog hop last weekend and the new release of some long awaited rubber.
I've read the comments left both here and on our Facebook group, and I also know a lot of our Sugar Lovers have experienced the joy of the 'plop' of their new rubber landing on the doormat.

Ahhhhh the sweet smell of rubber...OK so maybe it doesn't smell so sweet! It certainly has a distinctive smell but I always find it so comforting to open the package, get a whiff of rubber and know that some new  stamps are ready and waiting to be inked up and coloured. 

Naturally, I had to have them all...I do luvs me some fairies!
And now I am eagerly waiting to see what our lovely and loyal crafters will make with them. I will be keeping an eye out in blogland and Facebook for all your gorgeous creations.

This week I think we need a new badge! The Speedy Gonzalez award goes to...




Sheesh girly! That was some quick crafting! 

A perfect card made with the stamp A Little Bit Of Gossip.

Please take our Eye Candy badge Susie (and if we had a Speedy Gonzalez badge then I'd award you that one too!)

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

4 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is adorable I've just coloured this image myself this morning xx

riliska said...

very beautiful card as always! )))

susiestacey said...

Awwww thank you, l love all the new stamps and can't wait to ink them up - just been a bit too busy to do another one today lol x Susan x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Elaine. Love the image, design and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x