Wishes of a Happy Birthday

Happy Friday to all of you sugar addicts!  I am sharing a card today using one of my all-time favorite Sugar Nellie images ...

 
 
I love the Home Grown Sherbet Pips!  I think they're adorable and they always bring a smile to my face.  I colored Cherry Pip with copics and colored pencils, using one of my very favorite color combinations.  I have used some of my new papers by Carta Bella and added a leafy flourish die.  I used my punch for the little flowers and then added a drop of Liquid Pearls in the center of each one.  A cute little bow, a corner die, and the sentiment finished my card.  You can find Cherry and all the other sweet Sherbet Pips over at Funky Kits.
 
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and find some time to get your fingers inky!
 
Hugs, Anita 

No comments: