Eye Candy ♥

Good Morning Sugar Addicts :)

I think I may have possibly spoken too soon last week when I mentioned that it appeared that Spring had at last sprung...lashing rain, blustery wind, and cold dismal days have once again returned.
I think I maybe should have kept my trap shut!


As is the norm for a Thursday post, today I am here to award the Eye Candy badge to one entrant into the Sugar Bowl challenge, and this weeks chosen card was made by...





Such a gorgeous creation, made with the stamp Angelica.

The colour combo goes together perfectly to create a real show stopper, with the prettiest of embellishments to finish it off beautifully.
Such a gorgeous card Eileen, please take our Eye Candy badge for your blog.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh i love this colour combo and the dusting round the image

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful colours and gorgeous card