Eye Candy ♥

Good Morning Sugar Addicts.

It's been a week since my last post and the weather is just as dire. There's a bitterly cold wind blowing out there and I'm going to work dressed like an Eskimo...I've got more skins on me than an onion! 
There's still about 4 inches of snow on the ground...it feels like a lot of snow to me but I know the Canadians will be laughing and saying "You call that snow? In Canada that's just a frost".

It's definitely good weather for staying indoors and crafting :)
Now if only I could win that Euro Millions then I would be staying at home and playing...a girl can dream :)

There are lots of fabulous entries into the Sugar Bowl challenge...though there are still a fair few that don't follow the one simple rule...you MUST use a Sugar Nellie image, either a rubber stamp or digital image, to be eligible to win the prize. 

Choosing just one entry to be 'Eye Candy' is hard! There are so many beautiful cards by our lovely group of addicts but the Mama said one and so one it will be.

This weeks Eye Candy badge goes to...


...Kari with her gorgeous baby boy card using the digital image Bambino.
This sweet baby is so realistic and of course is equally beautiful with a pink hat for a girl!
Please take our badge Kari and display it on your blog with pride ♥


Bambino being a digi image is also a fantastic buy for the less-than-patient crafter..instant Sugar-fix and no stalking the postie. I have to admit that I am a rubber lover first and foremost, for me there's nothing that beats opening a packet of new rubber...and I do believe that there will be a new release of rubber next month! I just need to sneak a peak at them somehow when Karen's not looking :)

Love Elaine xx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Elaine, well done Kari......x

Kari said...

Wow,thanks sweetie,for choosing my card as Eye Candy!
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,Kari :)

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is fantastic stunning hugs Cherylxxxxx

Shazza said...

beautiful card x