Christmas, Spring, Birthdays and Bloghops!

Good morning Sugar Addicts and a Happy New Year to you all. 
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and that Santa was good to you...whatever you wished for.

I had a fabulous Christmas, very busy and filled with family and friends but I think someone must have packed up my mojo and taken it home with them as I can't find it anywhere.
I'm sure it'll find it's way back home...eventually.

There is still almost a week left to get your entry into the Sugar Bowl challenge and be in with a chance of winning some sweet rubber.


I had to show you Fiona's gorgeous card before I neatly pack away all things Christmassy.
I love the image Christmas Garland and it's available to buy in rubber or as a digi image.
It's never too early to make a start on your Christmas cards ha!


And now that I've done with Christmas for another year - or thereabouts - the next thing to look forward to is the arrival of Spring, and that's exactly what Shirley's beautiful card brings to mind.
The pretty delicate shades and the ever-so-sweet Cherry Pip.


And a fabulous card from Marianne using the manga stamp Coffee Time.
Most certainly everything stops for coffee in this household. For me, coffee is on the same level as oxygen, necessary for survival (and don't even try to speak to me in a morning until after the 4th cup has gone down)


This Saturday we have the blog hop to showcase the new digi images.
You really don't want to miss this...I have seen the amazing samples our very talented DT have made with them and they are all stunning!


And just before I go...
Happy Birthday Mrs Sugar...I do believe it's Karen's birthday tomorrow.
Hope you have a fabulous day filled with lots and lots of cake :)

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Happy new year and what a lovely selection of cards and oh I need to start Christmas earlier this year. Can't wait to see the samples and Happy Birthday Karen. Xx

Mojca said...

Oh this are beautiful, and can't wait to see the new beautys!!!! Hugs! Mojca

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh wow, just hopped over and what do I see, my card amongst the other fab card. So looking forward to the bloghop too. xx

Denise Goeldner said...

All cards are gorgeous as always hugs xx