Just 12 Sleeps Left!!


Good Morning :)
Time is whizzing by so fast! Just 12 sleeps to go until Christmas is here.
 Are you all excited yet?
Have you bought all the gifts?
Have you made your Christmas cards?

If you are cutting it fine and still creating your own, unique and fabulous cards for the season then blogland is an amazing place to search for inspiration and new ideas.

There is a new challenge today over on the Sugar Bowl where the very apt theme is 'Let it snow'.


The sketch has been done by the very lovely Fiona and her beautiful card uses the stamp Titania.
I adore these fairies, and the frosty blue colour scheme is perfect.


Pami's card is fabulous in shades of blue and kraft, and of course here is another of my favourite fairies...
 Wish  Upon A Star (sorry but this popular little lady is out of stock at the moment)


Erika is definitely on trend with one of the most recent digi images Gingerbread Cookies and the colour scheme of kraft/red/white (see Karen's post here) a classic colour combo.
And the colours I've also chosen for this years Christmas wrapping.
I just knew I had excellent taste ha!

I know everyone is so busy at this time of year but I hope you still have some time to relax and maybe get a little inky.

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

4 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

I can't believe it's only 12 days until Christmas!! Beautiful cards and i will certainly be entering the fab sketch challenge!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Nikki said...

This is just beautiful I love kraft and red mixed together :)

Mojca said...

Waw so so pretty. hugs! Mojca

Marina and Nola said...

Just 10 little drawers of Advent Calendar Commode to open.. Most of the Christmas presents are ready.. I'm making some more Christmas Cards..
I like the color combination on Pami's card. Very nice.