Fa-la-la-la-latte...

Happy Monday, all you sugar lovin' darlins!! Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie DT card! Now, I don't want to scare you or anything...but Christmas is NEXT WEEK!!! Aaacck! hehe! And here I am again with yet another Christmas card?!!
 
Today's card features the very adorable "Luv a Latte" from the "Simply Sassy" collection of  Sugar Nellie stamps. You can find this stamp HERE at Funky Kits. "Luv a Latte" isn't exactly a Christmas stamp...but, like so many of the Sugar Nellie stamps and digi images, it's perfect for just about any occasion!!


 Once again, I colored the image with my Copic Sketch markers and a variety of colored pencils. Here's a list of the Copics I used...
 
Skin: E00, 000, 0000, 21, 13
Cheeks: R30 & 20
Lips: R22
Hair: E25, 23, 53, 50, 18, 15, 13, & YR20
Eyes: YG67, 63, 03, G20
Window & stool: E59, 44, 33, 53, 50, & YR20
Reds: R27, 24, 22, 21, 20, 00
Greens: YG67, 63, 03, 00, G20, 43
Shadow: W01, 0, 00
 
And a side view...

Click HERE for a simple "Tent Card" tutorial. Tent cards are super duper easy to make! Trust me...if I can make one, you can too! Now...if you'd like more info on how I made this particular card...as well as a peek at a few more pics, please pop on over to my blog HERE!!

And, that's it for me! I'm off to check the calendar and count the exact number of days 'til Santa Claus comes!! Ho ho ho...and happy holiday hugs to you all....
 

1 comment:

estetik said...

and i am thanking you so that you realize his efforts and skills so that you will promote him
Estetik