Christmas Candy Winners!!!

 

75931_10151352796176412_1206269477_n

Were you lucky enough to win some super sweet Sugar Nellie Christmas Candy?

We have FIVE lucky candy winners to announce today!

Are you amongst them?

Come on down….

kbrandy4

Marina

MagsB

nnalorac

Lillian Child

Please email me your full name and address’ ladies and your sweet rubber Christmas Candy will be on it’s way to you very soon!

Thanks so much to all of you for taking the time to enter and for your continued support….we couldn’t do it without you!

Need to run now, new stamp releases to organise……Smile

Luv’n’Hugs

Gayle x

6 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh my word, what a wonderful surprise! (And I've seen meteors tonight - today is a good day!) Thank you so much, my lovely, and congrats to all the winners!!

much love, and Happy Christmas!

love Mags B x

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Gayle, thank you so much for drawing my name as one of the lucky candy winners and congratulations to the other winners!!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Lillian Child said...

Doing the happy dance! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your generosity! Happy Holidays!

Lillian Child said...

Thank you so very much for your generosity! I am thrilled to be one of your lucky winners!! Happy Holidays!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies. Now I am excited, new stamp release, woo hoo.

nnalorac said...

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo, can't believe it, oh I love it. Thanks so much, love looking at what the DT girls make all sooooooooooo beauuuuuuutiful. A lovely early Pressy, thanks so much. Carolxx