Dreamer by Leanne Ellis

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I have a card to share with you which I made with the gorgeous 'Dreamer' stamp by Leanne Ellis which is available here from Funky Kits. I love all the Leanne Ellis stamps and this image is one of my all time favourites. I used Fancy Pants 'Country Boutique' papers on my card and coloured my image to match them using Promarkers.


I used 3 different papers from the pad and sewed around the edges of two of the layers and stamped a Penny Black sentiment onto the last layer. I added a gorgeous denim pale blue ribbon to the last layer and then popped my image on top with foam pads.


 I had lots of fun adding loads of flowers from my stash and some punched fButterflies and then finished with some pearls and glitter to the wings. I hope you love this stamp as much as I do. I have a brand new 'Dreamer' stamp to giveaway on my blog so if you would like to be in with a chance of winning it, please pay me a visit here and leave me a comment! Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Stunning coloring Jane. I love your cards. Hugs! Mojca

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love the image which you don't see often and rhe colours.