An adorable baby bunny

Hello, Lisa here with a very cute little bunny to show you...

You might have seen Karen's post a couple of weeks ago about the Little Cotton Rabbits - if not you can read it here.  It reminded me about these sweet stamps, which were some of the first ones I ever bought... it was lovely to dig out an old favourite and get colouring :o)


This is Tiny the Baby Bunny and I think he/ she is lovely for both boys and girls, but I was in a pink mood so I went with a girlie one!

You can also buy Tiny as part of the Little Cotton Rabbit Family set, they're all so sweet.

Hope you all have a fab Saturday - wish me luck, my car's in for the dreaded MOT today!

Lisa x

4 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Love this little rabbit. Helena xx

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhh so pretty and sweet. Hugs! Mojca

caroline said...

such a gorgeous card, just so sweet

caroline x

allex said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and such an adorable rabbit !!!

Hugs, Allex xx