SOS~ Holiday Weekend



Have you had enough of red white and blue? Unless you live in London there is a lot of the crafting supplies to celebrate the Jubilee that will not take your fancy. I for one live in Scotland and the only beef eater I see is in MacDonalds!

So here we have a very different Share On Sunday. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, I was born with it, its in my DNA besides that I am 100% Scottish.
There are very few things that will make me laugh out loud but today I share one of them with you.

In the words of Mrs Brown " I laughed so hard the tears ran down my legs"

People watching, do you enjoy casting an eye over others. Even if your opinion is politely
kept securely in you head I am sure that you are as guilty as me for judging a book by its cover. First impressions and all that. Some times we dig deeper and get to know some one and our opinion changes, sometimes!

So with out further ado I give you The People of Walmart.......

http://youtu.be/ghrDIQ-K8mg








I have given you a YouTube link that I found on PINTEREST rather than load up a few pictures, if I was limited to showing you just three, I would never get this post done. It would be unfair of me to single out just a few when so many clearly have gone to a lot of trouble to dress up for the occasion of doing their shopping in Walmart. Some just don't care what they look like and may have other areas in their life that deserve that attention.
Saying that while enjoying the heat wave last weekend, squeezed into a pair of shorts that were clearly too small for me and probably older than some of my children. The button cut me in half and there was more than one occasion when the muffin top peeked out. DONT WORRY, I did not leave the privacy of my own garden but I just saying that I too am as guilty as TPOW for showing a little too much when the temperatures rises..

********************

Good news too this weekend, we completed on the new store in Oldmeldrum Inverurie. For all our customers who are waiting news, we should be open within 2 weeks but I will let you know more nearer the time our jump over to our FB page  www.facebook.com/creativeflourish and let me know you "like" it.


Once again my post has not worked properly, sorry to all those who visited early this Sunday morning.




3 comments:

Wendy said...

Lol funny post shame you tube link isnt working lol


Hugs Wendy

Fiona said...

only in america Karen...lol. I will be along with my SOS shortly.

Fi
x

mixamatoasties said...

Oh dear me!!!