Two sugary sweeties...

Good morning everyone, did you all have a brilliant Bank Holiday weekend, aren't these long weekends brilliant, we had fun at an Antiques fair and I even bought a few things too...its my turn to show you some sugary sweetness today and I have a couple of cuties to show you...the first is from the Home Grown collection...these two cuties are called Faye and Freddie, I love that cute frog he has such a brilliant look on his face...I'm in love with orange atm and cant resist it but who can blame me when there are stunning papers lie the Graphic45 one I used for this card...the second card is using one of my all time favourite ranges the Simply Adorable's, I love this range and still go back to use them now and again, I just cant resist the faces...this beauty is called Connie...those eyes are just amazing aren't they...I used some My Minds Eye Honey Cake papers for this card, beautiful colours aren't they and perfect for the beautiful Connie...all the details of my cards are on my blog and I would love you to pay me a visit...have a brilliant day everyone and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Mina,love the images.xxx