SIMPLY SASSY WEEK.....!

Morning all.....


Vicky here today....and all this week myself and the girls will be showcasing some of our favourite Sassy's..and today I have used the gorgeous Party Frills...isn't she just so cute.... she looks like she is waiting for her prince charming to arrive to take her to her party...bless..

and here she is..


 I have used some gorgeous MME Lost & Found Papers in "Blush"...matted on some brown card and glued down using some Pinflair Photo glue...I fine this easier to use then double sided tape because you can slide the card into place...and no more wonky lines..lol...!


 I have coloured her with some Flexmarker, Chalks for her cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading...
I have also added some stardust stickles for extra bling on her dress and bows...and around her feet...I think it looks really effective and gives it a wee lift too..:o)


and finally added some punched flowers and butterflies from a Tonic punch...some lace and a flourish too..
and if you find it hard to stick the flourishes down use a staple...stops all that sticky glue going everywhere and it looks pretty good too...!

for more details please click here

So do pop over all week...see the rest of the girls amazing creations....they are just so gorgeous :o)

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely day too...

big hugs Vicky xx


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicky This is so cute. I never thought about chalks for cheeks, I will have to try this.
outstaning coloring.

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card sweetie !!!

hugs Astrid xx

Unknown said...

what a totally fab card love the stamp shes a cutie hugs sassyx

Jane said...

Gorgeous...she is one of the few that I don't have yet!

Erika said...

Cute card Vicky.
Hugs Erika.

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card!

Penni said...

Wow what a super card and a gorgeous image too, beautifully coloured.

Hugs
Penni
X

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love Sassies and this is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creation Vicky, love the delish papers and of course super sweet image


Ali x

Shazza said...

beautiful card x

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Vicky...beautiful colouring and I love all the detail you have added.

Fi
x

Cor* said...

Beautiful !!