Orange Butterflies!!


Happy Monday, Sugar lovers! Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie card! This one is a commission card for a friend's 16 year-old daughter...she requested ORANGE! Hmmmm...a tough one for me, because I'm not an orange person! Well, except I like oranges to eat...they're delicious! hehe! But the color orange, not so much! So, here's what I came up with...hope she likes it!


This cute Sugar Nellie stamp is called "Butterfly Girl," and she's one of the "Simply Sassy" stamps sold at Funky Kits. Uh oh...I couldn't find her in the store just now, so she must be out of stock at the moment...aacck! Sorry about that...but do check out the rest of Krista Smith's creations in rubber available HERE at Funky Kits. Would you like a peek at the inside?


The image was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils...and the DPs are from Bo Bunny's "Country Garden" collection. If you'd like more info on this card as well as a peek at a few more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE...I always love company!

And...that's it for me. Have a great week! Hugs...until next time!
Pat

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Pat..the orange is beautiful..love the image and gorgeous colouring...all the details are so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful orange card, I also don't like orange color but this card I love very much, sweet image and flowers. Hugs chanya13

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi I am new here, I love these images from Sugar Nellie. You sure do awesome cards and you use my two favorite mediums which is Copics and Prisma pencils, I am now following you, please feel free to follow me too.Hugs and God bless!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love her and wish I had her. Looks like I am out of luck now. I don't use orange that much but looks gorgeous here, just enough.

Shazza said...

love this colour combo, beautiful card x