Birthday Princess

Good morning everyone...before I tell you about my little bit of sweetness on my card today I want to apologise for the shockingly bad photos, my camera ran out of charge so I had to use an old one to take these and its just not as good as my usual one...this little bit of sugary gorgeousness is from the new Puppy Love release over at Funkykits, did you pick your favourites yet, I keep thinking I have but then I change my mind...this little sweetie is called Birthday Princess and I coloured her as always with distress inks and used some glitter on her balloon, crown and some of her birthday gifts...the lush papers are from a K&Co scrapbook kit...love the muted colours of them don't you...I'm off to take new photos now and I will hopefully exchange them later...all the details of my cards are on my blog...enjoy your day everyone
Mina xxx

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just beautiful love it all
Hugs
Jacs xxx

Pat said...

Ooooh...I love this card, Mina!!! What fun papers!! And...I can't wait 'til my new stamps arrive!! This collection is sooooooo cute!! Your coloring is stunning! Hugs. Pat Frank