Santa Baby....

....Slip some rubber under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Santa baby, hurry down down the chimney tonight.

There are only 58 days to Christmas!!!

I seem to have developed a terrible obsession with Christmas this year. This is VERY unusual for me! Every year it gets to mid December before I start to panic at the thought of Christmas on the horizon with no cards made, no gifts bought and me feeling about as festive as the Grinch. But this year I'm getting in the spirit early!
I actually blame Karen MacIver and her Jingle Bells and Tinkle Bells stamps for my infatuation with all things festive. These are my most favourite Christmas stamps ever!


This is Kathleen's entry into the Sugar Bowl challenge. The theme of Clean and Simple is perfect for showcasing this gorgeous image Titania.

But then I also love my Sassy rubber too....


I just LOVE Ann's Sassy Christmas card. Beautiful and bright with her fabulous colouring of Puppy Love.

Oh...and then there are Fairy Glen stamps..too much choice for my simple brain!


Janette has used Delia - not sold as a Christmas stamp - to create her fabulous Christmas Wish card.
All it takes is a sentiment to turn Delia into a festive fairy. Rubber stamps can be so versatile...all it takes is a little imagination.

So what will you be asking Santa to leave under your Christmas tree this year?
If you've been good of course..you know Santa has a naughty/nice list and he checks it twice!

Today is the first day of the craft show at the SECC in Glasgow, and there will be lots of lovely Sugar Addicts going to spend the day shopping for new stash, and meeting up with each other. I hope you all have a fabulous fun filled day.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Elaine 3 stunning card you have shared with us today and thanks for the reminder on how un organised I am and how much I have to do. Think I need to make a Christmas card each day.

Karen said...

I really didn't want to see it in writing that there are so few days until Christmas - lol!
Totally gorgeous creations - all of them. Smiles.xx

Kathleen said...

Thank you Elaine for showing my card. I am delighted that you like it as it was hard to keep it simple and clean.

Stunning cards Ann and Janeette.

Kathleen x

Erika said...

Great cards guys.
Erika.

Janette said...

Thanks Elaine for showing my card, I am gobsmacked and very proud too, the other cards are just stunning, what else would they be with such gorgeous images.....xxx

June Nelson said...

Brilliant cards they are all gorgeous thanks for sharing with us xxxx

Fiona said...

fab cards by all!!

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Well - that's some variation upon CAS. Christmas - oh dear not on my agenda quite yet but there is a chance I'll start writing a card a day the 1st Nov - then they can all be posted the first week of Dec.......Famous last words or the best laid plans of mice & men...........
Paula (PEP)

Shazza said...

beautiful cards x