Warm Winter Wishes just for you!

LinkGood Morning Everyone! I hope you are well! I am so excited and a little bit nervous today as I (Jane) am posting for the first time on the Sugar Nellie blog since joining the Design Team. I have a card to share with you today which I made using the adorable 'Warm Winter Wishes' stamp which was released this month.

I had so much fun colouring the image with my Promarkers. I coloured the scarf to match the lovely Prima North Country papers and embellished with lots of glitter and die cut snowflakes in my favourite Kraft card and I couldn't resist adding some gorgeous buttons tied with string. I love using non traditional colours for Christmas cards and the combination of brown, red and aqua is one of my current favourites. The sentiment is a Paper Make Up stamp.

Here is a close up of my image. I coloured the penguins using Burnt Umber and various shades of Warm Grey promarkers to create depth. I coloured the lighter fur by using the two lightest shades of Warm Grey and blending them into the white with the Blender Pen. The blue colour is a blend of Turquoise, Duck Egg Blue and Aqua. Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card, you can find more details about my card on my blog. Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

18 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, i love the colour combo you have used on them so super cute, hugs pops x

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! Love the papers!x

Juls said...

no need to be nervous!!! This is such a cute card!! Hugs Juls

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh my this is fab..loving the delish papers and love how you have co-ordinated.

Love it

Ali x

Erika said...

Jane a beautiful card.
Erika.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. I love the way you have coloured in the images and the composition of the card. Julia

Astrid said...

Wowww, this is an amazing card, love the image, your colouring, absolutely gorgeous !!

hugs Astrid

Karen said...

Oh I love this so much! One of my favourites from the new stamps and your card is just gorgeous!xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way you coloured the scarf to match the papers - so effective. I love those kraft snowflakes & the stringed buttons & the way you've stitched with a kraft coloured twine/thread.
Paula (PEP)

Shazza said...

fab card Jane, love those papers x

Vicky said...

Wow Jane...such a cutie hun and so beautifully coloured too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Laine said...

Your card is so cute.

Laine

Elaine said...

Fabulous festive card Jane.
I LOVE your colour combo!

Hugs Elaine xx

Pat said...

Seriously...could these new stamps be ANY cuter??!! Gorgeous card, Jane! And the sentiment if perrrrfect!! I love the non-traditional Christmas colors...love 'em. Great post, babe!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Mariska said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Jane!! Love how you've used the sentiment with this adorable image, the glittery stars, your perfect coloring... just gorgeous! No reasons for being nervous!

xxx
Mariska

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Oh my goodness! This is one of the cutest images and prettiest cards ever. Love the patterns and colors!!!!!

Kim. said...

Oh my this is gorgeous, love everything about it.
Kim xXx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Aww super cute card!! Love those sparkly snowflakes and that image is too adorable!!

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx