Published in a dutch magazine!

For a dutch magazine called Hobby journaal, I've made 3 christmas cards, The magazine is out now, so I can show you my creations. Ofcoursse I've been using new stamps from the Jingle bells & Tinkle bells range, these are so beautifull!

I grant you one wish:

I couldn't resist making a vintage card with this beauty.
Papers are from Maja design,Gammaldags Jul.I;ve put lots of lace, ribbon, roses
on it and the ticket wish was just perfect.


I;ve colored her with copics markers.


The tag you can pull out and write a personal note on it.


This is a card that took some time to finish it.. this stamp 'Wish upon a star' is my favorite from this range.

Again colored with copics (pff the red colors are sooo diffucult in copics!)








And I know you are thinking now,, again a tag..Yess, they are so nice to make, you can put so many things on it and with this little gorgeous fairy it was so easy!
This one I;ve colored with prisma pencisl and I've used many tim Holtz things.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this and for more details you can read my blog.

Enjoy your weekend,

Hugs Tiets xx

*************

Deze keer laat ik jullie mijn kaarten zien die gemaakt zijn voor het Hobby Journaal. Natuurlijk heb ik de nieuwste stempels van Sugar Nellie gebruikt. Ik vind ze geweldig om mee te werken,. Kleuren makkelijk in en altijd super bling bling als je de vleugels met stickles doet.

Je kunt voor meer info muijn blog lezen of natuurlijk het Hobby Journaal kopen!

Fijn weekend hoor,

Liefs Tiets xx

9 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Tiets...stunning creations...as always. Well done for having them published in a magazine. do we get the magazine here in the UK??

Fi
x

angelique (anlou) said...

hoi meis
ze zijn weer schitterend
ik krijg vandaag het hj binnen
kan ik alles lekker bewonderen
een fijn weekend meis
liefs angelique

Juls said...

such fabulous and creative cards - as always by tiets!! thanks for the inspiration! Hugs Juls

Cathy said...

Stunning creations Tiets. I love all the details and the tags.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pat said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Tiets is the master of vintage/shabby chic! I love, love, LOVE these!! And congrats, darlin', for being published!! Fabulous!!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Shazza said...

totally gorgeous work Tiets, love them all x

Dobra said...

Wow this is a beautifully made ​​card
very beautiful colors
and the stamp is wonderfully painted

Paula (PEP) said...

Your muted shades are lovely with the Kraft. the shabby chic vintage effect is so feminine too & I love the way you have included so much detail & texture in each project.
Paula (PEP)

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Wow wow wow this is fantastic!! Love it Tiets

Ali x