Sneak Week…Day 4

Good Morning Sugar Addicts.

I'm sure you all know by now that on a Sunday I showcase the talents of a Sugar Lover but I'm taking a little break from that this week as we've got Sneak Peaks...and I know you are all eagerly waiting to see some new rubber!

JBTBSneakWeek

I'm having a real hard time picking a favourite image...I just love 'em all and today's sneak peak is no exception.

Donalda1


This fabulous card was made by DT member Donalda.
He's a very sweet Santa with his sack full of presents ready to deliver to all the good little girls and boys.
Donalda has chosen the traditional red and green colour combo for her card. I just love the little Santa hat embellie..it's perfect!
As always, you can find the full details over on Donaldas blog.


MF00490-sneaky-peeks

This image is called Old Saint Nick and will available to buy from Funky Kits on September 1st, along with all the other Jingle Bells and Tinkle Bells images.

My Sugar Ma'am Gayle will be back with another Sneak Peak for you tomorrow..I wonder what the next one will be? 

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

21 comments:

Marion said...

Another gorgeous new image. Donalda's card is beautiful. So looking forward to seeing the rest.
hugs
Marion

Carol said...

Awww I just luv him!! Looks like I'm gonna be bankrupt with all this gorgeous sugar being released. Can't wait for the 1st. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Karen said...

Oh now I think this one is my absolute favourite to date!! I love him so much! And Donalda has done a wonderful job on her card! Wow!xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the good old traditional appearance of this Santa - there are Santas & there are Santas & this is a SANTA.
He might just jump into the basket joining his little fairy friends. Lovely traditional colouring Donalda too.
Have a good day Elaine.
Paula (PEP)

Janette said...

WOW Elaine, it is going to be hard to choose a favourite, although I still love yesterdays a bit more... I think...lol...This Santa is the sweetest, he looks so cute, Donalda has done a wonderful job with him, love her card, thanks for the sneak peek...xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Was out yesterday so catching up, what a gorgous card and fabulous images yesterday and loving today's too. Think the first one is still my fave. Marianne x

marion said...

Such a sweetie ! Love this Santa. Lovely card Donalda made with this stamp. Hugs, Marion.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

The new images are wonderful,I have been watching Sugar Nellie lately, but have not had time to take part. Sure do miss you guys. But your team is superb, and of course your stamps still ROCK!
Hugs
Tanya

Mary Lou said...

Truly adorable Saint Nick Santa!! Loving them all~~how to pick fave is impossible ;)
Hugz

Kim. said...

Oh wow isn't he just the jolliest Santa ever lol, lovely card from Donalda.
Kim xXx

Carisa said...

omgosh, cutest santa EVER!

Shazza said...

he is fab, great card from Donalda
x

Mau xx said...

More gorgeous Sugar lumps! we really are getting spoilt.
Love Donalda's card too, a great showcase for super santa, love tradition colours xx xx

Amanda R said...

This is, I believe, the most adorable Santa I have ever seen! I need to start looking for a second job...

Tiiti said...

Oh this is so cute! I can't wait to get my hands on these :)

Pat said...

It's looking like a Sugar Nellie Christmas for me!! I need this one too! Gorgeous job, Donalda!! Stunning card!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Kate said...

Liking this one too, will have to have the credit card on standby for Thursday!

** Kate **

Julye said...

What a jolly santa seems strange thinking about christmas when I just returned from holiday in the sun.

Erika said...

You can't beat a Jolly Santa for Christmas, lovely card Donalda.

Erika said...

You can't beat a Jolly Santa for Christmas, lovely card Donalda.

Shirley N said...

Can't wait to start on my Christmas cards--Santa is adorable!