day of rest..

After all that hopping about blog land I thought we all deserved a day of rest. I am back home after to very hot days in Glasgow, my turn in the House Of Sugar at the shop counter today. May take some time off tomorrow as I do not think this weather will last and I can just barely remember that we do live by the beach and might just be a good mummy tomorrow and take the kids down to splash about in the sea.


Amazing work by our DT, rubber going out for them to play with this month, more fantastic creations for us all to admire coming soon to a favourite blog near you. Thank you to all the girls who took part and to everyone who sent in samples, I am holding on to those for a special display :)

Candy , we do have candy to give away to some lucky girls who took the time to comment. We have a lot of candy to give away so please stay with me while I make out that long list and publish it here as soon as I can.

take care

Karen

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Fantastic release Karen and the Carnival of Colour hop was fab .. everyone's samples were stunning :)
I just need time to play with my rubbah now LOL!
Hope you get to the beach ... its not a good forcast here over the next few days :(
Hugs
Cathy xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
enjoy your rest time at the sea tomorrow, have fun swimming
the hop was amazing
they all did a great job making such gorgeous creations
hugs angelique

Marion said...

You all did good Karen. Fabulous new images and awesome works by the DT.
Enjoy the day out tomorrow with the kids.
hugs
Marion

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope you have a good day by the sea......... & don't forget to apply the sun cream even if it doesn't look/feel necessary, sea breezes do strange things! That was some blog hop; thanks for all the organization of it.
Paula (PEP)

Elaine said...

The hop was fantastic! Thank you very much for asking me..I LOVE a hop! Did I tell you that before huh?

Make the most of the nice weather, it surely won't last and a day at the beach sounds like much more fun to me.

Love Elaine xx

Crea Astrid said...

Always find it fun to blog hopping. You're always there to inspire them.
We wait with baited breath.

Greetings Astrid.

Casper said...

Hiya Karen,

Oh you a Beach Bunny then? hee hee
All that hopping!

Great Rubber- don't say that to many peeps hee hee!

My fetish is getting out of control!

Great Launch, Congratulations!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Shazza said...

hope you made the most of the sunshine Karen as if you are like us, it has gone again!
x