Carnival of Colour Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning everyone. No Sugar Addicts showcase from me today, instead I wanted to showcase some of the fabulous cards made for the blog hop by the DT, the Sugar Bowl Sweeties and the talented guests.
Wasn't the two day hop fabulous and fun? I had a great time visiting all the blogs and picking out my favourite stamps.


Pat's gorgeous card uses the image Snow Buddies, definitely one of my favourite Christmas stamps, so cute!


Tiets made the most amazing and detailed project using all 5 of the Sherbet Pips, the one here is called Candy Pip, isn't she just so sweet?


Maya used the image Peek a Boo to create this stunning easel card, I love the sentiment Maya chose for inside, it always makes me smile and suits the image perfectly.


Donalda has made her very sweet card with the image Together is where I want to be, this stamp is next on my list for colouring :)


Michele used the image Special Delivery to create this fabulous, fun and festive Christmas card.


And Mina used the image Furry Friends to make such a beautiful card. This is another of my must have Christmas stamps, but sadly, there was a problem and this stamp failed quality control so you'll have to wait just a little bit longer to buy this one.

I couldn't show all the cards made for the two day hop, so I picked out cards made with my top 6 favourite images from the new release. But I also wanted to show you another card I saw over on the Sugar Bowl yesterday....


I thought it was so amazing that Pops had made this gorgeous card for the Sugar Bowl just the day after they went on sale! That's some speedy crafting Pops, combined with Funkykits man Mark being super efficient in getting orders posted out. I've read comments on the Facebook group and I know lots of crafters got their stamps yesterday so it won't be long before I see lots of wonderful cards in blogland. I hope you are all going to enter the Sugar Bowl challenge with your new purchases!

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

13 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

These are beautiful stamps. Seems difficult to choose. The DT team has in any case made ​​it very nice cards.

Hugs Astrid.

Marion said...

The hop over the 2 days was fabulous with lots of awesome creations. I have my eye on a few of them. Just love that snow buddies one and all the sherbit pips.
hugs
Marion

Emma Digennaro said...

All the dt cards were amazing, and WOW pops! that was some speedy crafting!
Love the new images, Mark is Fab! no time wasted parcelling up our orders, i received mine next day too. Could'nt ask for more, thanks everyone
emma x

Shazza said...

Elaine we have the same taste, these were my favourites too, GORGEOUS!!!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i just love all the cards
the design team did a amazing job
the images are to adorable
have a great sunday to all
hugs angelique

Fiona said...

they are all just fabulous elaine!!

fi
x

Pat said...

And it was an amaaaaazing hop! I had such fun making the cards for the hop...and even more fun drooling over everyone's gorgeous creations!! I tell ya...I'll be "stalking" the postman until my new stamps arrive! LOL!! Thanks, ladies, for the fabby fun time!! Sweet, sweet hugs to all you sugar addicts! Pat Frank

Karen said...

I got my three wonderful stamps yesterday!! Unbelievably fantastic service!! :0) Sadly I can't have mine to play with until the 16th (they're for my birthday - lol) But wow! Watch this space from the 16th. Hehe.
Oh yes and all super, super cards!! My wish list is longer than my arm after those super blog hops!! Smiles.xx

Welmoed said...

The projects you show from the carnival are just beautiful!
Thank you all for this great (long) bloghop with that great new stamps..!

Welmoed

Kim. said...

There are so many beautiful stamps with this release, all the projects from the carnival were fabulous.
Kim xXx

Paula (PEP) said...

I agree with you Elaine - Funkykitsman is incredible with service - I think he feeds his pigeon post with special seeds & they then drop the packages at the local post offices up & down the country.The hops has been great fun & I got thoroughly punch drunk. It takes me several days - if not a week - to make a card so Pops' card is a wonder.
Paula (PEP)

Patty Sue 2 said...

What beautiful cards...I am loving the stamps!

Tindaloo said...

absolutely lovely creations :)