Kitten in my pocket....


STEP 1 :Pick the artwork from Krista's etsy store



STEP 2: Artwork ready for the rubber factory

STEP 3 : Sit back and wait to see with the DT make of the new designs.

Sounds real easy doesn't it, but time lines don't all ways turn out the way we would like them. Dena and Donalda have to wait longer for the post to receive their new stamps. The factory sometimes takes weeks rather than days.


********

These cards are made by Elaine, our newest DT member, head hunted from the Sweeties over on the Sugar Bowl and we are delighted that she accepted this "promotion".

Here is what Elaine made with HIPPIE CHICK, isn't her colouring fantastic? She has used Distress Inks on these and done a great job.


Now I have chosen not to give any of these away as candy just yet, you can win them all over on the Sugar Bowl with the next challenge up this week, have you done the last challenge? Come on girls even I did it, easy when you just follow the sketch, 30mins tops!

I am planning a little competition with this range, something that would be judged and not a random winner.
We might even have a semi final with the judging down to you.
I just have to think of a prize that would be work competing for.
I do like that new Spellbinders BIG machine? But is that more for Scrapbookers than cardmakers?
I think we give away enough rubber that we can come up with something a bit different this time. Still thinking about it........just give me a minuet.
Put the kettle on while I think about it............
Karen

21 comments:

Maria Therese said...

I just Looooooooooooooooooooove these! Can't wait until their up in the shop!

Carol said...

Ooooo Karen, I'm just loving these new images!! You definately found a winner in Krista and as for Elaine what a brilliant addition!! I've been following her blog for quite a while and her work is amazing!! All the best sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxxx

Lilian said...

These are just sassy! Went to the etsy store...The witch with the red hair is so cute! I hope you got her too :)

Gorgeous cards by Judy and Elaine - awesome coloring!
Congratulations Elaine!!! :)

Janette said...

Oh WOW, how fab are these images, now you got my attention about the next big give away too.....all to exciting for me, must have a cuppa and rest a while...lol...xxx

Jane said...

Oh Wow these cards are stunning...can't wait till the stamps are released!!
x

Tiets said...

When will the new stamps be released?? I love them!!and the cards are just great!
Hugs Tiets

Kate said...

Both these cards are lovely, can't wait to get my pre-order in!

** Kate **

Ali Watson said...

Another beauty and Elaines colouring is outstanding. Lurvs her work :D Hugs Ali x

Curly said...

Hello everyone
I love the new range of stamps, and I simply can't wait until they are available on pre-order.
The new card samples by the DT are amazing works of art fabulous designs and the colouring is breath taking.
Have a great day Hugs Bridget :)x

Anita said...

Great cards. Lovely stamps.
I'm going to join the challenge at the Sugar Bowl today!

xx Anita

Wiccababe said...

I'm so looking forward to this release, definitely the perfect addition to the House of Sugar
Don't hold your breath or anything, but I am hoping to swing in past for a visit on Saturday
Debz
xx

angelique (anlou) said...

what an amazing cute stamps
love the card thats made
hugs angelique

Shazza said...

beautiful cards, loving these new images Karen x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

These are GORGEOUS! COngrats to Elaine, love your work.
Hugs
Tanya

Nicki said...

Gorgeous cards, gorgeous images, and really gorgeous colouring!

Nicki, x

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi
Can't wait for these cuties to go in the shop!!!!!
Love Krista's images she is a WINNER!!!!
The cards from Elaine are truly gorgeous....love her colouring in.
Hugs Alison
xxx

Cheribella said...

Karen, don't you just love it when you know you got something right and did a good thing too. I mean these stamps are so gorgeous I just can't wait to see the whole line...Krista is amazing...and you found her first!

Elaine did a superb job of coloring both of these images! I love her blog too.

I have already purchased Kat the witch from her and I got The Sisterhood of Witches too. That set is completely adorable and I hope you are considering them. Once I got them at home I can see all of the detail and they would be so fun to color.

Oh, and when I won Cheribaby & Tonza from her she sent me little matching pocket mirrors to match them. Everything she sends you her presentation is awesome and ready for gift giving.

My craft area is going to be filled with her framed artwork...so far 6pcs.
Hugz,
cheri

Kim. said...

I am really loving these images and the cards are gorgeous.
Kim xXx

cdm317 said...

I'm counting to days until we get to order these sweeties!

cdm317 said...

I like her attitude!

Paula (PEP) said...

OK Karen - sold - I have to admit you have a real knack of picking images for stamps - I absolutely love what Elaine has done with my Perplexed Ambivalence - in more ways than one - I like this as a stamp .........
Well that didn't take long did it - now please please please make the pre-order for the whole set within my October budget.
Paula PEP
Elaine you have worked wonders. Congratulations (sorry this is tardy I sat down to type a comment yesterday........ & everyday life including a migraine blew in like a whirldwind....