Dont stop Beliven (Me Singing)



OMG this wee lad is so cute, tears to my eyes watching this and it was not because he " cant carry a tune in a bucket" but because he's happy in his own wee world. He must have been doing these youtube songs for years as hes much older now, not sure how old but he's little in this one, there are many more.

This one is for Gayle, because  she is a total Gleek, thats a new word for me LOL and because she loves to hear me sing, I am just so goooood at it! PML pass that bucket!

OK now all I have left to do today is draw the candy...............drum roll please................

random.org picket 26

which took me to http://julyebs.blogspot.com/
congratulations to you ! email Mark at info@funkykits.co.uk and he will send your out 5 sweet stamps.

have a great day girls, thanks again for everyone who took part and also supported our little hop. I will be sending some RAK to a few of you who left comments around the hop, it will not be today as I have too much things to catch up with after the weekend.

take care girls
Karen

9 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

thanks for the fun blog hop
congrats to the lucky winner
hugs angelique

Julye said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe I won some scrummy candy, I have been trying to decide whether to spend my birthday pennies on sweet rubber now or wait and see which of the sassy designs to choose, I think now I might have something to keep me busy for a wee while and stop my itchy fingers for a bit longer till the sassy designs appear, I might even manage to save a few extra pennies up too in the interim, thank you so much, can't wait to play.

Ann-Marie said...

Gutted I missed the hop this time but we werent around Saturday. I did have a browse on Sunday and there were some gorgeous creations and lots of inspiration so thank you very much for putting on the hop. I'll make sure next time that we plan an outing around blogging activities he he!!! Congrats to the winner of the candy. Excitedly awaiting the Sassy designs!!! Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Cheryl O said...

Congrats to the winner....

And, what a great video, he was so darling just having the time of his life singing. That's what it's all about!!!

Marion said...

Congrats to the winner and thanks for the fun blog hop.
Marion

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Congrats Julye! Oh and if the new artist could create some kiddos in snowsuits for us Canadians who have harsh winters, that would be great. The snippets look amazing!

Gayle said...

Ha ha ha...

Guilty as charged...

I am a GLEEK, a COMPLETE GLEEK...I'll hold my hands up to it!!!

I'm cropping up on here quite a lot at the mo...do you LURVE me or something??? Is that RRROOONNNGGGG???

Luvs ya

G x

Allymcb1 said...

Hi I was having a c****y day until I logged on to your site and watched the vidoe. THANK YOU for putting to on I laughed my socks off. Sherrif of his own Town, he was great.

Paula (PEP) said...

There's always a cheery welcome over here - love the way I can just check to see what's going on over in Sugar Land too. Getting dangerously close to having some new ones to play with - carefully saving pennies..........
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/