Power to the people!

Thank you girls for all your support yesterday, I know it was nothing to do with me but I was so mad and if things like that are not stopped, eventually it would end up being an issue for Sugar Nellie too.
Both CD's were pulled, one seller is in hiding and for the 23 greedy crafters who purchased the H & S CD, here's hoping that the scanned in stamped images are so poor you cant use them!

I am great believer in Karma.

But today the sun in shining in Scotland, YAH, were are having a heat wave.
Last weekend I was able to catch up with Judy in person over at Alford, we had a great chat about lots of things, its good to get a second opinion as most decisions in the HOS. The DT are being sent out the new Kathy Hare stamps today, not all of them but enough to take part in the blog hop early next month. I am hoping that by then the DT will all be uptodate with there creations.

Here are two from Judy, first one using Leanne Ellis's FLEUR stamped on kraft
and the other cutie is Mary Hall's FORET ME NOT. Both have a lot of stitching and layers but I am told that
Judy has in fact been trying Clean And Simple CAS ! We look forward to seeing those Judy :)
Karen

7 comments:

Fiona said...

these cards are gorgeous..beautiful

fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant - on all counts. Pirating anything is totally wrong.........the market ends up with shoddy products & the whole effect snowballs - it needs to be nipped in the bud. Tnanks for spotting it & raising uproar......
Paula (PEP)
Behind you all the way.........

Lorraine said...

brilliant i am very happy about that and what gorgeous cards too xx

Ali Watson said...

OH fab cards. REally look forward to seeing Judy's CAS cards :D I luvs CAS style. Scorchio here too today. Have a fabby weekend. Hugs Ali x

Ali Watson said...

Forgot to say Well Done on yesterday result.

Rufus said...

Yahoo on both fronts. So glad that got nipped in the bud. It's just WRONG. The cards are lovely, but hardly CAS!!! LOL
R/

Unknown said...

I don't visit this blog enough! Every time I do I fall in love with the little people ☺