Give me a moment........

It was a sad day yesterday in the HOS, we received some bad news that had us reaching for the kleenex. I don't usually take personal or emotional stuff on to the blog, but this time I bend the rules, me being me I would find it hard to say these things out loud.
Forgive me today for I have a friend who needs to hear this, not everyone out there wants or asks for sympathy a lot of people including myself would keep things private, but she knows who she is, it's her story to tell not mine but these are my words to you babe.

You are a wonderful and honest person.
A much loved Mother Sister Wife and Friend
You are beautiful inside and out no matter what looks back at you in the mirror today :P
but most of all
you are strong.

I am woman Hear me ROAR!

I am here for you, anything, anytime.
hugs
Karen
xx

6 comments:

Moni said...

Waw stunning card, so love the Gorjuss girl, fab colouring and fab papers! Hugs,moni

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Give a big hug to the fellow sister who needs it xxx

Erika said...

Here here and me too. xxxx

Janiel/ janny said...

what a beautiful card!!!!!!!!

sending hugs to the sister that needs them..
hugs, Janiel

Paula (PEP) said...

Take care. Much in my thoughts.
Paula (PEP)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sending you all a hug.