Sugar Addiction

Hello Sugar Addicts, I have been spending a little time blog hopping again, its so long since I have had the free time to surf , but I do enjoy seeing all your lovely creations and it warms my heart and makes me especially proud to see you use our stamps. Its amazing where in the world these little bits of Scottish rubber turn up.


I am going to show off this card from Juls, who is an avid Leanne Ellis fan. This card stands out as especially stunning, such soft and delicate colours. Pop over and see what else has been busy with HERE.

HEADS UP, pay attention bargin hunters, remember when Funkykits did the goodie bags? Well they went down a storm and as its their third birthday in May, Mark is busy putting some nice surprises together for the event. mmmmmmmmmmm


ETA***Funkykits are expecting a UPS delivery of the new Leanne Ellis stamps on Friday, just in time for the weekend. They have asked for a second delivery next week as lots of you have been emailing about them and Mark thinks he has under estimated the demand.

Karen

5 comments:

Juls said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited I cant speak!! Thank you so much for featuring my card! I was in your fab shop yesterday..love my viits there, and I cant wait to get my inky paws on the new Leanne Ellis designs! Thanks again, hugs Juls

Mandy said...

soooo stunning! colours just made me smile today! adore these stamps, can not wait!

{{hugs}}mandyxx

Shaela said...

what a beautiful card! love the soft green. I'm so excited about the new designs!

Ali Watson said...

Oh this is beautiful. love the colour tones on this one. Off for a visit to Juls blog. Hugs Ali x

Dragonlady said...

Well done Juls, stunning card and love the colours.

Hugs Ali x