Super sweet creations

I received a parcel today and thought I would share some super sweet creations with you, many of you know of my love for cupcakes but these are 100% fat free!


Yes I found them on Etsy, where else are you going to find quality handmade crafts?
If you want to see more of these felt beauties
visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaisyDaydreams


If you have a favourite etsy store, share the link and we can all go have a look, as a crafter I like to buy my crafty girlfriends nice unusual hand made things, sometimes I even spoil myself :)

take care

Karen

10 comments:

maddy hill said...

wow - they are just gorgeous ! i really thought they were for eating !
what a fabulous find !
maddy x

Unknown said...

They are fab!!! I think it would be a nice gift too, I'm off to take a look!!

Angela x

Jane said...

Thanks so much for sharing these! I've gone straight and ordered some for my little girl's birthday, they're going to look amazing in her room!! hugs, Jane xxx

Ellis said...

Those look really yummy! =)
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Erika said...

Thank you for my super cupcake, stunning and not a calorie in sight!!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

i love etsy and this cupcakes are just too cute, my best friend would die for these

scrappinlil said...

Wow ..they are beautiful ..I really thought you can eat them... TFS

Jenn Borjeson said...

My favorite shop on Etsy is this one:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/oregonmaid

Enjoy!

Nina Macaulay said...

Wow they are super sweet!! I thought they were real, thats why I took a closer look!! haha
I'm going to check out her etsy shop now too :O))

Thanks for sharing that with us

Nina x

Gayle said...

OMG...

I think I NEED some of those...off for a wee looky!

G x