Sugar Nellie Spotlight

Yay, its Tuesday again which means its time to put one of you in the Sugar Nellie Spotlight!! I looooove this day sooo much. Its soo lovely to be able to let our lovely followers and fellow sugar addicts shine every now and then!!

I am really excited about my post today too!! Today I am featuring Debbi aka Wiccabbe!! You can find her here at http://wiccababe.blogspot.com and when you do go and pay her visit you will not regret it i promise she is awesome i promise!!! Dont believe me .... scroll down and see for yourself!!!!!

"Hi, I'm Debbi, a.k.a. Wiccababe (nothing more exotic than an obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the explanation behind that nickname). I'm thirty-something and live just south of Aberdeen on the NE coast of Scotland with my partner Graham, my 3 kids Scott, Willow & Faith (there’s that Buffy thing again!), 2 cat, 10 koi carp and a Cavalier puppy . I am self-employed as an Accounts Service Provider and am also co-founder, secretary/treasurer of Extra Special Parents, a support charity for parents and carers of children with additional needs. But I still manage to squeeze in a little crafting time now and again.
I started crafting about 2 or 3 years ago, first with card-making then got hooked on scrapbooking. Then in January 2009 I saw the Daisy stamp from Sugar Nellie and was instantly hooked on rubber-stamping, and Daisy is still my absolute favourite rubber stamp. Not long after I bought my first stamps, I invested in some Promarkers and found my wee niche.

I was chuffed to bits to be chosen for the first DT position I applied for at Passion for Promarkers where I get to indulge my 2 favourite passions: rubberstamping and Promarker pens which has also led to me designing artwork for the packaging of some products for Letraset and teaching some Promarker technique classes which I thoroughly enjoy. "

Now for the bit I am sure you have all been waiting for .... some fabulous creations!! Yey!!!! I looove sharing other peoples work here on the Sugar Nellie blog with you all!!! I have STUNNING samples to share with you today!!

Now I am sure you all know that Debbi is a PRO with her promarkers - If you ever really doubted her ability check out this card!! How fabulous is that hair!! I LOVE it!!! One perfectly coloured and fabulously blended manga girl sitting pretty there in her little frame!!! Gorgeous card perfect from spring!!

And how fabulous is this pink and brown creation ... each time i look at it i think mmmm hot chocolate with yummy marshmallows, you just KNOW that is what she is drinking dont you!! Such a girly card and i LOVE the ribbon flower Debbi has creted behind the sentiment!!


I was soo excited when i found these creations on Debbis blog - looook a RAINBOW of gorjussness!! How cool are these little beauties!!! I LOVE them!!!! So bright and cheerfull!!! Stunning hun!!!



I mentioned earlier in the week when i shared Tiets shaped card that i LOVE how different they are .. check this one out!!! How awesome is this!!! I really do need to sort myself out some tutorials and give these fab cards a try!!! I love how Debbi has offset the image on the front of this one, then balanced it out with the ribbon. Its really gorgeous and such a special unique card to receive.


My last creation i have to share is this STUNNER!!! How fabulous is this little basket container!! I looooooove it!!! Again, that lil gorjuss cutie has been coloured perfectly and i am loving the fact she is sitting on one of the lines in the paper.


Thank you soooooooooo much for letting me share your creations here with everyone on the Sugar Nellie blog Debbi!! You are AMAZING!!! I love each and every one of your creations!!! I am sure all the sugar addicts will too!! Please do go and check out Debbis blog, i honestly couldn't decide what to share with you today, all her work is fabulous, i promise if you do head on over there you will spend hours and hours browsing her gorgeous work so you better make yourself a nice cuppa first :)

5 comments:

Randi WS said...

Gorgeous creations, just awesome! What a talent!
Hugs, Randi ;)

Dragonlady said...

What amazingly gorgeous creations by some talented ladies thanskfor sharing.

Hugs Ali x

Tindaloo said...

Sooo cool with the color coordination!!! Lovely cards and the basket is gorgeous! :)

Kath Stewart said...

wooo.hooo...thank you for featuring my lovely bloggy buddy and the Queen of Promarkers....hugs kath xxxx

Mar G said...

Well done Deb...! :-)