Sugar Nellie Spotlight

Well another Tuesday sees yet another fabulous crafter in the Sugar Nellie Spotlight!! I just adore having the spotlight on the blog - there is soo much sweet inspiration out there, its fab sharing it with you all!!!!

Today we see Andie in the Sugar Nellie spotlight, I am sure you will agree that her cards are all AWESOME!!!! I looooved every minute i spent on her blog and i know she would LOVE it if you would pop over and leave her some love!! You can go check out Andies blog here , http://andiesspace.blogspot.com/. You will not regret it i promise!! Before i share some of her stunning work with you here is a little bit of info about her ....

I'm a 30 something married mother of 2 darling little troublemakers, Jack & Ben. My passions are scrapbooking & cardmaking. Having long admired & been inspired by other blogs, my New Years resolution for 2009 is to create my own blog & join in all the fun! Well, i am certainly glad that she did start a blog - her cards are all STUNNING ... take a peek yourself!! I have tried to pick a selection of Andies cards that feature images from different Sugar Nellie ranges to give you a nice mix ...

I love the vintage effect that Andie has created with this stunning card, the distressed edges of the papers along with the lace and that ticket compliment the image beautifully!! Such fabulous colouring too, beautifull Andie!!


I loooove this card. The bright colours seem to match the troublesome twosome perfectly!! How cool is that glitter heart too!! It is just the perfect finishing touch to the card!!!!!


I know a lot of crafters out there struggle with cards for men and boys, so as soon as i spotted this little stunner i just knew that i had to share it with you!! Its perfect!!! I love this Mary Hall stamp, its just the right level of cuteness to be acceptable for a boy!!


This is one of my favoutite of her cards to share. I think the colouring is just AWESOME!! I looove the contrasts that she has managed to achieve!!! Some excellent shading going on with this little creation!! When your colouring is as awesome as this, you dont really need a great deal else to make a stunning card, this simple layout compliments it beautifully!!


Thank you soo much for agreeing to be in the Sugar Nellie Spotlight this week Andie. I have loved sharing your creations on the blog and I am sure you will bring sweet inspiration to lots of bloggers out there!!! Dont forget to go check out Andies blog here - its fab!!!

3 comments:

craftyb said...

Congrats Andie your creations are gorgeous! bx

Dena said...

Andie!!!! ALL of your work is gorgeous! You know I am your #1 fan!!!! Congratulations on being in the spotlight! You deserve it girl!
Big hugs, Dena

Elise said...

Oh most definitely yes gorgeous!!! These are all absolutely stunning! I'm off to check out her blog NOW! :)
hugs,
Elise