Sugar Nellie Spotlight

Well Tuesday sees another time for someone to 'shine' in the Sugar Nellie spotlight and today I have a real sweetie to introduce you all too ....

Stacey - aka lefthandedblonde!!

Im sooo excited that Stacey said yes and agreed to let me share her creations - i am a huuuuge fan of all she does :)


Here is what she has to say about herself . . ..

"Hi, I'm Stacey, also known as 'The Left-Handed Blonde'. I'm in my late twenties and live on the sunny south coast with my wonderful boyfriend Alistair and our pretty little fish, Minnie.
I got in to crafting 2 years ago whilst I was recovering from having my tonsils out. I was forced to stay off work longer than I had expected and in a bid to avoid total cabin fever, I bought a card making magazine and got to work with the freebie bits on the front cover. From there, I just haven't looked back. However, I'm pleased to report that my style and skill level has improved somewhat since those very early days! Unfortunately, my bank balance hasn't though........!

I tend to produce unfussy clean designs and love bright and bold papers. I also adore my beloved Copic markers and now use them on every image that I colour. I'm lucky enough to be on a number of design teams - a fact that still stuns me to this day! I am proud to say that I design for Dies to Die For, Whimsy Stamps and the Anyone for Anya? challenge. I also help to run the Copic Colour Challenge - the perfect place for a Copic addict like me!

I have also made some wonderful friends through crafting and blogging. The generosity and kindness of crafters is unlike anything I have experienced before - you guys rock Thanks for reading all about me - hope I haven't bored you too much! If you like the little samples of my cards below, please stop by my blog sometime - http://lefthandedblonde.blogspot.com. "

And now for some of her cards .. it was soo hard choosing a few because they are gorgeous!!

I loooove this one Stacey has made using Daisy. Check out the stunning colouring on her top and jeans!! I am loooving the gems curling around the image too - goorgeous sweetie!!


Speaking of gorgeous .. check this one out!! What FABULOUS paper!! Such a simple layout on this one to make the most of it and again - the gorgeous colouring - oh how i am jealous!!!!


Now i just loooove this one - they have to be some of my favourite papers ever, and Stacey has shown them off perfectly with her gorgeos layout - nice and simples!! Check out the pink and blue tights too - how stylish is that lil sweetie!


The last card i have to share with you featured one of my all time favourite Sugar Nellie images - reflective. Again she has been beautifully coloured - seriously Stacey - your a pro!!! I love the distressed edges around the image and papers on this one too!!


Seee . . . i told you i had some stunning creations to share today didn't I!!! Thank you soo much Stacey chick, it was a pleasure having you in the spotlight today. Please do go and check out Staceys blog - it is FULL with gorgeous cards just like these!!

3 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So so pretty!
Hugs
Tanya

maddy hill said...

gorgeous cards ! love all those yummy colour combos !

Lorraine said...

LOVELY CARDS I CAN SEE WHY YOU SPOTTED HER SHE HAS TRUE TALENT XX