Some saaaad news :(

I have some sad news to share with you all today, the super talented Carole and also Rowena, have decided that its time they stepped down from the Sugar Nellie design team!!! Two of the sugar babes leaving at once - booohoooooo!!!! Each of them have their reasons for leaving and although I would LOVE for them to stay on, sometimes - and I know this is VERY hard to believe, but there are indeed other things in life more important than stamping - I know i cant believe I said it either!! They will both be VERY much missed on the design team!! I did have a different post planned today, but I thought it would be nice to share their very last DT creations with you today.

From Carole, I have this stunning card featuring coffee time - and that sentiment - well, she could not have used a sentiment on her card that was more appropriate for me to share today!!!! I am indeed soooo glad we're friends sweetie!!!! Im gonna miss you sob sob!! I love the shades of green on this card - its just screaming spring to me - perfect hun - i looooove it!!!


Now, from Rowena i have a STUNNING canvas!! Its completely delicious and i LOVE IT!!!! Its always lovely to see the design team use the images on things other than cards, and I am soooo glad that i have such a special project to share with you as Rowenas last piece. It is super sparkly too - always a winner with me!!!


I loooove it soo much i am going to share another piccy of it with you - seee it is a canvas really and a scrummy one at that!!!


Thank you soo much girles for all the wonderful work you have done for us, and on a personal note - thank you for being soo lovely to me when i joined the team bringing all my crazy with me!! We will all miss you dearly!!!!! Mwwwaaaah!!! x x x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww thanks Zoe! What a sweet post, will miss everyone too but I'll still be around! Extra special thanks to Karen:)

Julye said...

Thanks to both ladies for fab inspirations and good luck in all your future endevours crafting and not. Julye

☼ Cheryl* said...

Awwww thats such a shame you have to leave, Carole and Rowena. Good luck in everything else! Your creations are soooo beautiful :)
xx

craftyb said...

WOW that news is a surprise to me for sure....you chose beautiful samples from each to showcase....best wishes to you both girls! bx

SANDRA said...

Beautiful card, and Canvas. Love them both. Thankyou for the tutorial aswell, going to have a go at one of those for sure. Love Sandra x

Lorraine said...

gorgeous cards and how sad they are leaving but your right as hard as it is to believe there are things more important than stamping(sometimes)i wish them all the very best xxx

Cath x said...

Wow they're super gorgeous, especially the canvas! Good luck to the ladies stepping down xx

Carole said...

Thanks so much for your kind words Zoe...very sweet of you.
It was a pleasure being on the SN DT...and Karen has been such a wonderful person to work with.
I'm still going to be reading your fab blog...and I'm gonna be keeping a close eye out for all the new releases over at SN/FK!
All the best :)
Carole x

xxxtglxxx said...

Thanks zoe, and good luck to both rowena and carole :) I love both the samples - they are gorgeous!