Our lil Gorjuss girl is famous!!!

Well, i just had to show you all this gorjuss creation from Tiets!!! I was sooo thrilled to read that she had some cards published in a new magazine out in Holland called "Hobbyzine", when i saw that one of her cards featured one of our Gorjuss girlies i haaaad to share it with you here!!

Here is the card all closed up ...


and here it is again open ..


I just love the different shape this card has, it can be oh toooo easy to start with a square base on a card, its great to see something a little different isnt it - you DEFINATELY couldn't get a card like this in the shops :)

If you have made any shaped cards lately - or something a little different I would love it if you could share the link in the comments section. Im always on the look out for something a little different!!!!

7 comments:

amanda stokes said...

I love tiets cards.This is gorgeous!
not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's something i made using those gorjuss girls :)
see it here
hugs amanda xx

Tiets said...

Oo woww thanks for sharing this card with all of the sugar nellie fans.. I love working with those gorjuss girls and thought they have to be in that magzine!
Hugs Tiets xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, a hand made card is certainly better than shop bought!!
Angelax

I received my "candy" today, thank you!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for showing this - I agree it is absolutely brilliant with a different design. Also a huge thank you for the "Little Artist" blog hop candy that slid through my letter box - my husband was thrilled to see it wasn't a bear!!
Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Wiccababe said...

oh that's a really clever card - will have to give that a try
Debz
x

Ellis said...

Great card, I like to make different shapes, it's fun!

Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Elaine M said...

Would it be possible to get instructions for making this card? It's just incredible!!