Hey Chic-a-dee!!!

Firstly I want to thank you all for your entries into the guess the stamp candy!!! I have just caught up with the emails now - I have emailed you all to let you know if I have entered you into the candy or if you have the answer wrong. So if you have not heard from me now can you please email me again as i never received your entry!!! A few people have been getting the answer slightly wrong to the second stamp. I do have to accept the correct name for the stamp as is listed on Funky Kits just to make it fair, its not that I dont want to enter you into mr linky - but lots of people have got the answers exactly right and it wouldnt be fair on them if someone was to win with the answer not quite right!!! You are all more than welcome to enter until you are right though!!!

Enough of the boring details .. lets get on to some cards!!!! I have had some lovely emails and comments after my lil white rabbit post letting me know that they had completely forgotten this stamp could be used for spring / Easter creations , so I thought i would share another stamp with you that can be used in the same way!!

I have two cards featuring the gorgeous Chic-a-dee to share today. Now one of the things I love about the Sugar Nellie DT is that each of them member can use the same stamps and create COMPLETELY different creations - thats what the design team is all about!! Look at this beautiful spring card by the talented Tiets. She has used a sweet colour pallet of pastels on her card and i LOVE it!!


Now look at this stunner by Marlene!! Completely different right? I just LOOOOVE the DT soo much!!! How amazing is this lil beauty by Marlene - I think its just gorgeous and i am loving Chic-a-dee used with the muted pinks and browns - proving that its not just an Easter stamp too!!!


Well, if you have read through all my chit chat and made it to the bottom of this post then thank you lol!!! Tomorrow it is time once again to put one of you in the Sugar Nellie Spotlight!! Keep the entries for the candy coming too!!!!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

OMG i wish i had this little beauty shes gorgeous love the cards they are so perfect for easter and spring xx

Julye said...

Two fab cards and shows just how different colouring can make thanks for sharing Julye

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So very pretty! Welcome Spring!
Hugs
Tanya

☼ Cheryl* said...

Very nice!!! The image is great :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful cards & soo different just like you say Zoe, showing how versatile stamps can be :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Shaela said...

beautiful cards!

Shirley N said...

Two adorable cards, so very precious! Thanks for giving us another chance to correct our error. I did email you back but apparently you did not get it from the sound of this post. I'll resend. Thanks!