Fun at the circus!!

We have a mini circus staying near where i live at the moment, so today as a treat for the little ones my Mum and Sister took them to see it - i secretly think it was a treat for me too as i got a few hours peace and quiet!!!!

The new Diane Duda images really remind me of clowns, so I thought it right to share this sweet little creation from Donalda with you today.

What a scrummy looking cake - lets just hope she doesnt throw it in true clown fashion!!! LOL

Tonight is the last night you can enter the challenge over at the Sugar Bowl, there will be a brand new one starting tomorrow - you can go there by clicking the tab at the top of the blog - pick and mix prize being offered - you know you wanna!!

One last thing ........

I looooove doing the Sugar Nellie Spotlight, its fab and soo lovely to get to share your creations with everyone - im having big problems doing it though!! I keep finding fabby blogs, but they dont have email addresses on them, or the ones that do i email and get no response .. sooooo I am going to try something a little different.

If you would like to be featured in the Sugar Nellie Spotlight, will you please email me at :
zoe_stupples@yahoo.co.uk with Sugar Nellie Spotlight as the message heading. I can then keep a list of all the people that are interested and work from there!!!

Well, i shall leave you to make your last minute sugar bowl cards and i will be back tomorrow with some info on the new challenge :)

2 comments:

Shaela said...

what a cute card! I would love to be featured but only have a handful of SN stamps. :( maybe when I get a few more to work with I'll sign up :)

Elise said...

Awww! This is adorably cute! And what an awesome image! I looove it!
hugs,
elise