Challenge 32


This week challenge 32 was posted over on the Sugar Bowl, if you like BIG prizes, join Gayle and the sweeties and make something sweet to win a treat.


The treat this challenge is the SIX new stamps from Leanne Ellis which will launch in April, its just around the corner, where did March go?


Here is a beautiful card Marlene put forward for this challenge and as it was one of Leanne's designs I thought it the right choice for today's post.
****************************************


Now on another note, I had an email from a Sugar addict saying she missed me on the blog!
Really?
Many of our readers have been with us since the start and have watched me as I have learnt the ways of the stamp world from the other side of the fence. I know that I am not the best with words and struggle sometime to say what I want because the typed work is difficult to read with out hand gestures and face pulling IYKWIM. Being Scottish I do not have much DNA that allows me to waffle on about fluff and if I can say it in two words instead of three, I will.

So who do you want to listen to on this blog, me, Zoe or Mark, yes the man over on Funkykits is going to start writing to you once a week, we want a little humor on the blog because we have bucket loads of it in the House of Sugar and a laugh is better than a scowl any day for us oldies with wrinkly faces. ;P

That's way more than two words..............time to go.

Have a great weekend, join in at least one of our two challenges after all, you love to craft don't you?




Karen

2 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Karen, a beautiful card, been over to the sugar bowl challenge and the sketches are not displaying on the video link. I do so want to enter, shall I just pick one of the DT's sketches from the DT work. Hugs Suzi xx

craftyb said...

Honest answer is that I'd like to hear from all 3!! I miss your updates too Karen (i'm nosey, ok?), and whilst Zoe is doing a splendid i think a lil male humour and perspective will be very well received!! bx