Brand new Mary Hall!!!

Do you remember last week that i showed you a little peek on Rowenas blog of one of the new Mary Hall images being released? I have just checked over at Funky Kits and they are now up for you all to see!! I say to see and not buy because at the moment I am afraid they are out of stock :( - you should go and check them out though and start writing those wishlists - they are gorgeous images! Lots of fabulous little fairies and elves.

I have been snooping around the Sugar babes blogs and i found these two little sweeties to share with you. Dena has made this gorgeous card using
Two little Elves. I love the softness of the green against the pink. Such a sweet little creation.


Donalda has used this stunning fairy - Fairy Dust for her card. Such a beautiful fairy and a fabulous sentiment that Donalda has teamed up with it!!


Do go and check out the stunning new releases!! I shall be checking for when they are back in stock and i will keep you updated on when they are available again. I just KNOW that these are going to be popular!!!

2 comments:

Renkata said...

Very cute images!
Such a lovely crds have you made.

Unknown said...

Apparently there was a problem with the production of these and they were faulty. I am waiting my order desperately!! Lol Lynn ♥