Sugar and Spice


"Sugar and Spice" and all things nice, that's what little girls are made of.............right?

Our late November release will see a new range to the HOS, seven girls, every so cute and just made for those copics and pro markers. Here is a peek at one of the new stamps coming soon.


We also have a vacancy at the House of Sugar, looking for someone who can work in front of a computer somewhere in the world. Do you know your blogger from you wordpress? Can you use digi kits to design pages? Have you a hour each day free time to update and chat?

More details tomorrow, this is not a voluntary position :)

10 comments:

pinky said...

Oh YES!!!
Pinky

Joey said...

ooooh I so wish I was good with computers! best of luck with finding the right person :O) this little one is a right cutie.xxx

Ann-Marie said...

Ooh to work for the House of Sugar how amazing would that be! Shame then that I'm not as computer literate as I would like I wonder if I can take a crash course for dummies overnight!!!

creacora said...

Wauw what a beauty !!!!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

How exciting...a new designer. That is really great news. I just love this image...looks like she will be sooo much fun to colour. mmmmmm.....I am am thinking about that vacancy...sounds like my dream job :)

Judy xx

PinksyDoodles said...

I look forward to seeing more details about this post. It sounds great.

Kim. said...

Oh wow isn't this little lady the cutest ever, I can't wait to see the rest.
Kim xXx

Zoe said...

ooooh, i keep checking to see if you have updated anymore!!! I would love to see more details on the job!! Working for Sugar Nellie - yes please!!! x x x x

Pop's Cards said...

She is gorgeous i can see my wish list growing by the day, hugs pops x

Lin said...

Another gorgeous cutie. I am very much looking forward to seeing the rest.

A job at the House of Sugar, what a sweet treat that would be.

I can build you a pc. Is that any good? LOL

Lin